The masterclasses 2022 will be from August 14 till 27 and are open to violin, viola or cello students and graduates from music academies all over the world. This year there is also a limited number of places available for ensembles of strings and piano or one other additional instrument.
Applicants must register as a member of an existing ensemble.
The entry fee is € 475 per person. This entrance fee is kept as low as possible, with thanks to the Zeist Music Days Friends Foundation.
Two weeks of alternating masterclasses by:
- All members of the Cuarteto Quiroga
- All members of the Quartetto di Cremona
- Alexander Pavlovsky, artistic director of the festival and first violinist of the Jerusalem Quartet
- Young Talent Concerts with a final concert featuring all student ensembles at the festival’s main concert hall in Zeist
- Tickets to all festival concerts
- Accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Please download and complete the registration form.
NB All ensemble members must complete the form individually.
Email the form, a recent digital recording of two works – including at least one classical piece – and your personal as well as your ensemble cv by May 1, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be notified latest by June 1, 2022 whether they have been selected to attend the masterclasses.